- The Harry Orme TrioFri, 22 OctLeeds22 Oct, 20:15Leeds, 7 Grand Arcade, Leeds LS1 6PG, UKInspired by the great jazz vocalists Sarah Vaughan, Nat King Cole and Ella Fitzgerald, and taking their cues from swinging bands led by Oscar Peterson, Ahmad Jamal, and Cannonball Adderly, the Harry Orme Trio take you through their favorite selections from the Great American Songbook.
- The Chris Lloyd Trio Play Oscar PetersonThu, 28 OctLeeds28 Oct, 21:00Leeds, 7 Grand Arcade, Leeds LS1 6PG, UKThe Chris Lloyd Trio are putting together this evening inspired by the legendary jazz pianist Oscar Peterson. Knows as the Maharaja of the Keyboard he won 8 Grammys and released over 200 recordings. He is considered one of the greatest jazz pianists, and played thousands of concerts worldwide.
- Katie HeapFri, 29 OctLeeds
- Dan BurnettSat, 30 OctLeeds30 Oct, 18:00Leeds, 7 Grand Arcade, Leeds LS1 6PG, UKDan Burnett is a powerful force in the world of blues and soul music. It’s in his blood. He was spoon-fed blues, soul, funk, and rock music from an early age by his parents. Dan was nominated as a finalist in The British Blues Awards 2015 & 2016, and endorses Kawai Pianos internationally.
- John McCallumSun, 31 OctLeeds31 Oct, 21:00Leeds, 7 Grand Arcade, Leeds LS1 6PG, UKSinger-guitarist John McCallum is a veteran of the UK live music scene. Through his work with artists such as Corinne Bailey-Rae and bands like The Haggis Horns he has travelled the globe. Soulful and gritty at the same time, McCallum’s solo performances mesmerise and entertain.
- Ruby Wood with Martin ChungWed, 03 NovLeeds03 Nov, 21:00Leeds, 7 Grand Arcade, Leeds LS1 6PG, UKRuby is front woman of the critically acclaimed Submotion Orchestra who originally hail from Leeds. Martin Chung is one of the North’s finest guitarists who plays with Jah Wobble and Dana Ali. Together they play a selection of jazz/bossa nova, modern rnb and soul classics.